Cream of Broccoli Soup
Prep time: About 5 minutes
Cooking time: About 20 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet yellow onion
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, with stems
- 2 oz. shredded cheese (mozarella, cheddar, Swiss)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups milk
- Heat olive oil in sauce pan.
- Saute onions and broccoli stems 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli crowns and saute 5 more minutes
- Add milk, bouillon and cheese. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve, topped with black pepper.
Up a Level Return to Home Page