Cooking time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 4 oz. dry linguine or other pasta
- 6 - 8 oz. chicken breast
- 1 T. flour
- 1 T. mild olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms.
- 2 T. Romesco Sauce
- 1 T. grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cook pasta as per instructions. Drain.
- Flatten chicken breast and coat with flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Add chopped mushrooms for the last 5 minutes.
- Remove and cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Blend chicken, mushrooms, pasta and Romesco Sauce
- Serve, topped with Parmesan cheese.
Up a Level Return to Home Page