Cooking time: 40 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 8 - 12 oz. chicken breast
- 2 T. mild olive oil
- 2 T. flour
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 T. chopped "tamed" jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chicken bouillon
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cut chicken breast lengthwise into two steaks.
- Fry in a dry skillet 5 min. each side to brown. Remove and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil in the skillet and stir in flour. Stir 2 minutes until the flour starts to brown.
- Add milk, peppers, jalapenos and bouillon, and simmer 4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, Swiss cheese and cooked pasta.
- Spray cooking oil in a casserole dish and pour in the pasta mixture.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake 25 minutes in 400 deg. F oven, uncovered.
Up a Level Return to Home Page