Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: About 10 hours
Makes: 4 - 6 servings
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless pork top loin chop (or pork shoulder)
- 16 oz. jar of medium salsa
- 1 cup broth
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown pork 5 minutes on each side.
- Put pork, salsa and broth in slow cooker (Crockpot) and cover. Cook 9 hours on low heat.
- Remove pork and shred with two forks.
- Return pork to Crockpot and add a little water if the sauce is too thick.
- Stir, cover and heat on high for 1 hour.
Based on a recipe from Sept/Oct 2019 Arthritis Today.
Serve in tacos or enchiladas with green onions, avocados, yogurt.
Up a Level Return to Home Page