Black Bean Mango Salad
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cooking time: none
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 15 oz. cans of black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 jalapeno chili, deseeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced)
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped)
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cut mangos into 3 slices parallel to the seed. Peel and dice fruit.
- Cut avocados lengthwise and twist halves apart. Pull out seed.
Holding each half in your hand, score fruit with a kitchen knive and scoop out fruit with a spoon.
- Add all ingredients, stir gently so avocados won't break up and serve.
Up a Level Return to Home Page